Flussonic Media Server 22.06
Мы выпустили Flussonic Media Server 22.06.
Добавлена возможность врезки рекламы по SCTE35 или SCTE104 меткам. С помощью меток, сервер может менять рекламу для каждой сессии проигрывания.
В DVR плеер добавлена кнопка перемотки по кадрам.
Ознакомьтесь с полным списком улучшений и исправлений ниже и обновите ваши серверы как можно скорее!
- #14767 (new) (Flussonic) Increased log storage depth. Now we store a log file of 40 MB and 40 archives of previous log files.
- #16488 (new) (Flussonic) VOD assets are now available via fMP4 HLS.
- #16851 (new) (Flussonic) Added DRM (
EXT-X-KEY tag) support for fMP4 HLS.
- #20449 (new) (Flussonic) It is now possible to configure ad insertion for server-side playlists (
- #21088 (new) (Flussonic API) Added
midroll_insert_by parameter into authorization backend API schema. It specifies how mid-roll advertising files should be inserted into the stream: on regular intervals or by SCTE35 or SCTE104 markers.
- #22203 (new) (Flussonic UI) Improved “IPTV” page. Now it is possible to enable or disable IPTV, to manage users and packages on two separate tabs, and to select a package for a user.
- #22213 (new) (Flussonic) Adaptive bitrate mechanism for WebRTC streaming now can use transport-CC (Transport-wide Congestion Control) instead of REMB for adjusting video quality.
- #22434 (new) (Player) Video resolution in player is now displayed as a picture height in pixels: 320p, 480p, 720p, and so on.
- #23327 (new) (Flussonic) Added the “Seek per frame” button in DVR player. It allows playing next and previous frames to to find a particular moment within a paused archive.
- #23500 (new) (Flussonic) Added an abstract manifest that describes media segments grouped into periods of continuous playback. Abstract manifest is used to generate segment-based manifests. See Streaming API to learn more.
- #23828 (new) (Flussonic) It is now possible to configure ad insertion into video playback according to SCTE35 markers.
- #24032 (new) (Flussonic UI) Added the
segment_duration options on the “Output” tab of stream setting in Flussonic Cloud UI.
- #17538 (improved) Fixed the issue with the path to the GeoIP database not reloading without restarting Flussonic.
- #17685 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Renamed “Timeout” option in stream pushing options into “Retry timeout”.
- #19964 (improved) (Player) Fixed issue with transparent calendar in DVR player when resizing the window.
- #22696 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Fixed incorrect validation of a URL for pushing a stream on the “Output” tab of the stream’s settings.
- #23445 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Added validation for IP address in authorization backend settings.
- #23494 (improved) It is now possible to specify the required pixel format (
pix_fmt) in the Admin UI.
- #23776 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Some advanced transcoder settings (“FPS”, “Advanced options”, “Extended”) were removed from Flussonic Cloud UI to reduce the risk of errors.
- #23903 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Fixed absense of port number in the URL for SRT publishing in stream settings.
- #23967 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Interchanged the positions of stream title and name in Flussonic UI. First the title is displayed (as it is more readable), and then - the name.
- #23969 (improved) (Flussonic UI) The links for stream publishing are now available on the “Overview” tab of stream settings, in one click from the home page.
- #23978 (improved) (Flussonic UI) Fixed issue with incorrect port number in the URL, while using
srt_play setting to specify a port to play an SRT stream.
- #23956 (new) (Cloud) Added the
segment_duration options in Cloud API.
- #23613 (improved) (Cloud) Stream status in Flussonic Cloud is now displayed correctly taking into account the statuses from all the servers the stream goes through.
- #23731 (improved) (Flussonic) Fixed the error when requesting DVR playback in some cases.
- #23777 (improved) (Cloud) Streams are now distributed uniformly between transcoders in Flussonic Cloud.
- #10367 (fixed) (Flussonic) Return correct HTTP Code for non-existing HLS DVR data (404).
- #15210 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the error when trying to play VOD files from Wasabi S3 storage.
- #17222 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed error 500 when trying to play VOD file via HLS in some cases.
- #17664 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) DVR player in Admin UI now uses HLS protocol.
- #20906 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the problem when a logo could not be added correctly to a VOD file using the player.
- #22378 (fixed) (Flussonic API) Fixed negative stream uptime in Flussonic API. Now uptime is calculated correctly, as the difference between the time when the stream was started (opened_at) and the time when the last frame was sent to the stream output (last_dts_at).
- #22545 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed broken
public option which specifies the public address of the peer server.
- #23202 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the problem with closing session when playing a stream with absolute timeshift using the
on_play directive with authorization configurator (
- #23393 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed issue with transponder not reconfiguring without restarting Flussonic.
- #23542 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed non-working transcoding of 10 bit video into 8 bit with H264 codec with NVIDIA Nvenc transcoder.
- #23679 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed incorrect work of the
split_channels option when a stream has two sources with different number of audio channels and switches from one source to another.
- #23709 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Fixed displaying error message when deleting a template without links.
- #23728 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed unnecessary displaying of the default parameter
no_fix_subs_dts=true in a stream configuration after Flussonic restart.
- #23738 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Fixed displaying incorrect RTMP URL for a template for publishing with a prefix.
- #23755 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed inability to play a DVR archive of a stream that is configured via the
on_play option with overriding the
- #23760 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed inability to ingest a stream with variant HLS playlist as a source.
- #23791 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed inability to play HLS stream with MP2 audio via VLC player.
- #23816 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Fixed the issue when a DVR player could not load when playing a stream with DVR set via a template.
- #23834 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the error when restarting the
embed.html page playing a stream via WebRTC.
- #23883 (fixed) (Flussonic) Now Flussonic can display messages from billing (e.g., when a license key has expired).
- #23884 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed issue with the
catchup-days value in m3u playlist not corresponding to the DVR depth value of the stream.
- #23464 (fixed) (Flussonic API) Fixed absense of the session log path in the response of “Get server config” method of the Flussonic API. Now this path is returned in the
- #23470 (fixed) (Flussonic Coder) Fixed incorrect transcoding of video with 4K resolution and 10 bit color depth.
- #23909 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the error when transcoding video with the
pixel=10 option with NVIDIA Nvenc transcoder.
- #23954 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed broken displaying of the graphs on the “Pulse” page in Flussonic UI.
- #24003 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed absense of a port in requests for playing streams via WHAP in WebRTC player.
- #24029 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed links URL to .m3u playlists.
- #23400 (fixed) (Cloud) Fixed displaying incorrect port number in links for playing SRT in Flussonic Cloud UI.
- #23767 (fixed) (Cloud) Fixed inability to save FPS and GOP size in transcoder settings in Flussonic Cloud UI.
Обновления в документации