Выпущен Flussonic Media Server 20.07
Полное соответствие выходного MPTS стандарту DVB, отправка мультикаста по UDP с постоянным битрейтом, дуплексный режим Decklink, SDI Stream Labs, переработаны маркеры SCTE35, плавное переключение источников в транскодере по умолчанию, поддержка доставки видео по IPv6.
Flussonic Media Server
- #1364 (new) (Flussonic) The NIT is now sent to CBR MPTS output streams.
- #8936 (new) (Flussonic) The new option ‘interlace’ was added to the transcoder to prepare video for broadcasting to cable TV networks. Learn more
- #9256 (new) (Flussonic) If you use authorization with tokens (auth securetoken://), you can skip checking the client’s IP address. Flussonic can generate tokens without taking IP addresses into account. This is useful if clients' IP addresses are not known. Learn more
- #10441 (new) (Flussonic) Ingesting video and audio from the Stream Labs SDI cards that support Video4Linux. Specify the source as ‘url v4l2:// video_device=/dev/video1 audio_device=plughw:1,1;’ Learn more
- #11032 (new) (Flussonic) achieved full DVB compliance in MPTS output: 1 and 2 level of tr101290 are green
- #11145 (new) (Flussonic) Flussonic can pass SCTE35 markers from input MPEG-TS to output MPEG-TS. Processing of SCTE35 markers was re-worked and the option ‘scte35=true’ now works. Learn more
- #11967 (new) (Flussonic) We are working on enhanced infrastructure for deploying help buttons to the UI.
- #12085 (new) (Flussonic) The CPU transcoder now adapts seamlessly (without losing any frames) to the change of the stream’s media information, and the option ‘seamless=true’ is no longer necessary for the CPU transcoder because this is the default behavior now. The option ‘seamless=false’ can still be used to disable smooth adaptation. Learn more
- #12086 (new) (Flussonic) We have completely reworked the system of sending UDP multicast with a constant bitrate. Flussonic can now maintain the HRD buffer between zero and one second during CBR MPEG-TS encoding, thus making CBR possible. Learn more
- #12210 (new) (Flussonic) Decklink duplex mode that allows you to select input or output direction of an SDI card. Learn more
- #12228 (new) (Flussonic) The hardware transcoder on Nvidia NVENC now adapts seamlessly (without losing any frames) to the change of the stream’s media information, and the option ‘seamless=true’ is no longer necessary for the NVENC transcoder because this is the default behavior now. Learn more
- #12295 (new) (Flussonic) HEVC is now supported in outcoming MPTS streams via UDP2.
- #2983 (improved) (Flussonic) now can produce MPEG-TS that VLC can play without “playback way too early” warnings
- #11413 (improved) (Flussonic) now can handle DVB subtitles that appear word-by-word during broadcasting
- #11667 (improved) (Flussonic) can properly teardown keepalive connection to broken server that doesn’t send body fully
- #11804 (improved) (Flussonic) Flussonic can publish from admin page using password from config
- #11908 (improved) (Flussonic) now can disconnect while pushing to upstream server when stream doesn’t have any frames anymore
- #11990 (improved) (Flussonic) Using IPv6 for video delivery.
- #12398 (improved) (Flussonic) PAT/PMT frequency no longer depend upon the bitrate.
- #12083 (new) (Сoder) The support for Nvidia SDK 32.4.2.
- #10012 (new) (WebRTC player) Now our WebRTC publisher code will automatically detect silence, lost microphone, and will produce uninterruptable smooth output.
- #12276 (new) (Player) To enable a pause before playing on-demand streams in the DVR player (/embed.html?dvr=true) use ‘autoplay’ or ‘autoPlay’.
- #12238 (improved) (Player) MSE-LD now properly switches when media info changes
- #12079 (improved) (Player) We published a new demo app at github.com/flussonic that imports our library to demonstrate the work of the WebRTC player. Examples are added to the documentation at https://flussonic.ru/doc/play/webrtc-play#webrtc-examples and https://flussonic.ru/doc/live/webrtc-publish#webrtc-examples
Flussonic Media Server
- #3582 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Entering text in text boxes, such as transcoder options, was fixed.
- #3870 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The screen shows correct stream information when the user chooses another stream in the left sidebar.
- #3971 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic now better handles timestamp jumps when ingesting UDP MPEG-TS.
- #8826 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) When the user disables Thumbnails on the Output tab, Thumbnails URL is now cleared and Thumbnails are disabled.
- #9781 (fixed) (Flussonic) In case of global DVR settings, the ‘copy’ option did not work.
- #10530 (fixed) (Flussonic) In cluster, if DVR settings were specified via ‘group_config’, the DVR is now cleared correctly.
- #10715 (fixed) (Flussonic) The archive that was copied to a local storage is now cleaned successfully.
- #11201 (fixed) (Flussonic) Smoother switching between files in server playlists.
- #11217 (fixed) (Flussonic) removed misplaced EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY tag in HLS reply between live and recorded segments
- #11820 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The value of Device ID in the transcoder setting is now saved successfully.
- #11851 (fixed) (Flussonic) Reduced memory usage by Flussonic Coder.
- #11871 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The links for playing VOD files now contain correct stream name, and the list of the links was updated.
- #11897 (fixed) (Flussonic) will not repeat segment in the end of hour while restreaming (dejavu problem)
- #11977 (fixed) (Flussonic) The error message about unsuccessful issuing of Let’s Encrypt is now shown in the UI.
- #11991 (fixed) (Flussonic) Proper handling of stream source change from a big-size failover movie to a small TV stream on NVENC transcoder (previously there was wrong PiP output).
- #12001 (fixed) (Flussonic) can copy DVR from fast SSD to slow HDD for group configuration of sourced streams
- #12046 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The UI for editing the Flussonic configuration file was improved.
- #12118 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The Output tab contains URLs with the port specified in ‘http’ (not in ‘admin_port’ even if ‘admin_port’ is currently used).
- #12123 (fixed) (Flussonic) The colors in Decklink streams after QSV transcoder were fixed.
- #12150 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) back possible to play DVR of ondemand streams
- #12180 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The issue of v20.06 with DVR deletion was resolved.
- #12188 (fixed) (Flussonic) Streams with the ‘url rtsp://’ source and DVR are now played in live mode successfully.
- #12245 (fixed) (Flussonic) Publication via RTMP from OBS failed to resume after it was stopped.
- #12289 (fixed) (Flussonic) removed misplaced EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY tag in HLS reply while serving DVR from remote upstream
- #12314 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Flussonic UI appearance on IPhone was improved.
- #12358 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) If a backend script was added to global configuration (‘auth_backend’), it is now displayed on the Auth tab.
- #12405 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic now can correctly determine used disk space on zfs mounts.
- #12453 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The Save button is enabled when source priority changes.
- #5425 (fixed) (Player) For on-demand streams requested for the first time, the player now shows an indication that the stream is downloaded instead of a black frame.
- #9948 (fixed) (Player) If during publication to Flussonic the audio track was interrupted, then the stream (with output AAC) stopped.
- #10538 (fixed) (Player) The stream name is no longer displayed by default in the DVR player (embed.html?dvr=true). Stream names are supported only for multi-DVR view mode. You can specify it in ‘config’ with the key ‘streamingChannels’. Learn more
- #11039 (fixed) (Player) The DVR player in mobile Safari was fixed.
- #11827 (fixed) [Player] Navigating through a DVR archive by selecting dates in the calendar now works successfully.
- #12374 (fixed) (Player) Fixed WebRTC publishing in Firefox under MacOS.
- #12411 (fixed) (Player) The password configured in the UI for published streams is now passed to the WebRTC player successfully.
- #12437 (fixed) (Player) The Play button was missing on the DVR tab in the UI if the autoPlay was conifigured as false.