Вышла версия Flussonic Watcher 20.08.
Поддержка ваших собственных локализаций интерфейса Watcher, режим Readonly для пользователей, улучшения в Watcher Iris.
- #9076 (new) (Watcher) Watcher users can be switched into readonly mode.
- #12304 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Flussonic Watcher Mobile SDK for iOS is now compatible with Swift 5.2.4 and XCode 11.5.
- #12384 (new) (Watcher) Face detection can now be turned on in camera settings in the UI (if the video analytics module is enabled).
- #12444 (new) (Watcher) The new check box ‘Read only’ allows creating users who can only view settings and video without permissions to modify any settings or send notifications.
- #12487 (new) (Watcher) Watcher supports custom localizations of the UI: with a new API you can download the built-in UI text, translate it to other languages, and deploy it on your Watcher server for your customers so that they could switch to the new language.
- #12202 (fixed) (Watcher) For cameras on the MSTAR chipset the configuration of the image parameters is now saved successfully (brightness, contrast, and saturation).
- #12563 (fixed) (Watcher) The map now opens correctly.
- #12153 (new) (Iris) The support for day/night mode on DS-I114 cameras.
- #12665 (new) (Iris) Adding the support for Jovision JVS-H820E cameras is under way: PTZ support was added.
- #11485 (fixed) (Iris) DS-I114W and C2SHW cameras now work steadily.
- #11486 (fixed) (Iris) WiFi connection is no longer lost after DS-I114W and C2SHW cameras are rebooted.
- #11917 (fixed) (Iris) Day/night mode switching on C2SHW cameras at twilight was improved.