Flussonic Watcher 19.10 и 19.11
API и UI для поиска пользователей, видео-руководство по SDK, сетевые настройки камер в UI, пресеты настроек камеры, поиск камер при редактировании прав пользователя, настройки изображения с камер по Onvif, новое в документации.
Новое в Watcher 19.10
- #8593 (new) [Watcher] You can now edit the camera’s network settings (including DHCP, IP address, gateway, and NTP servers).
- #9103 (new) [Watcher] The administrator can send messages to subscribers by using a new screen in the Watcher UI.
- #9514 (improved) [Watcher] Searching for users is now possible with the call ‘api/v2/organizations/NAME/users?search=SEARCH_WORD’.
Исправлено в Watcher 19.10
- #9443 (fixed) [Watcher] In some cases, removing a user from an Organization resulted in completely deleting them from Watcher.
- #9450 (fixed) [Watcher] Removing a user from an Organization did not revoke their permissions to view cameras of that Organization in Tile mode.
- #9489 (fixed) [Watcher] The page ‘vsaas/embed?token=1’ now works.
Новое в Watcher 19.11
- #8859 (new) [Watcher] The presets feature is ready: an Organization administrator can create presets of camera settings, these presets then can be chosen when adding cameras in the system.
- #8384 (new) [Watcher] The icon that opens the list of received messages was added in the header next to Account.
- #9617 (new) [Watcher] Setting up video image properties, such as brightness and contrast, via Onvif was added to the UI.
- #8961 (improved) [Watcher] Now camera presets are available on the camera editing screen in the Camera Presets section.
- #9492 (improved) [Watcher] Searching for users in an Organization can now be done in the UI.
- #9541 (improved) [Watcher] Granting users permissions to cameras is now easier with the camera search box on the ‘Access to cameras’ tab of user settings.
- #9943 (improved) [Watcher] Watcher now supports PostgreSQL 12.
Исправлено в Watcher 19.11
- #7286 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The issue with camera preview images on some Android versions was resolved.
- #8582 (fixed) [Watcher] The button ‘Add camera’ was removed from the UI in demo mode.
- #8967 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: The list of Organizations for a user is now displayed on the user settings page.
- #8975 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: Now all your changes to the user settings on all tabs are saved only when you click Save.
- #9000 (fixed) [Watcher] When a user tries to delete an Organization that has cameras and users, Watcher now shows a warning that all of them will be deleted, and deletes them together with the Organization.
- #9127 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The issue with MP4 fragments of an archive failing to download was resolved.
- #9212 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: Users without permissions for adding cameras and users now cannot see the corresponding buttons.
- #9253 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: Now users cannot create and edit Organizations unless they have special permissions.
- #9437 (fixed) [Watcher] Mosaics now always fit the screen.
- #9662 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: The pagination for camera list (displaying cameras from more than one folder) is now correct.
- #9789 (fixed) [Watcher] The new permission system: Users who can edit Organization Users could also create Organization Users.
- #9868 (fixed) [Watcher] Now after logging in users are redirected to the certain section of the UI if it was specified in the URL.
- #9918 (fixed) [Watcher] The default folder of an Organization was displayed in another Organization.
Новое в документации для последних версиий Watcher