Flussonic Media Server 20.09
Flussonic Media Server 20.09 has been released.
Полная поддержка HE-AAC, дополнительные MPTS опции, загрузка MP4 в Amazon S3, новый веб-интерфейс для настройки транскодера.
Flussonic Media Server
- #2203 (new) (Flussonic) Full HE-AAC support on transcoding and ingesting.
- #4340 (new) (Flussonic) When downloading a fragment of DVR in MP4, you can specify where this fragment will be saved: a directory on disk or a cloud storage (Amazon S3) bucket. Подробнее
- #12103 (new) (Flussonic) For SDI sources with SD quality you can specify their SAR as follows - ‘url decklink://0 sar=16:11’. This helps Flussonic keep the picture proportions in the output video without distortion. Подробнее
- #12349 (new) (Flussonic UI) The transcoder’s UI was reworked to include all the necessary settings and to show how the resulting video will look. Подробнее
- #12361 (new) (Flussonic UI) The path to the GeoIP database can be specified in the UI.
- #12445 (new) (Flussonic UI) You can choose to hide or show the password of the Flussonic’s UI.
- #12735 (new) (Flussonic) A number of new options (network, ts_descriptor, service_type, lcn, timeout service_type) in the transponder configuration for specifying new descriptors in NIT: Logical channel number and T2 delivery system. Подробнее
- #12835 (new) (Flussonic UI) If there are any issues with the license key, the UI still opens but shows a limited number of sections (Config, Chassis (if Coder is used), and Upload debug). Подробнее
- #13056 (new) (Flussonic) A new option in the transponder (MPTS stream) configuration for specifying other transponders used in your service. This allows passing information about all the TV channels to subscriber devices. Подробнее
- #13057 (new) (Flussonic) Flussonic now encodes the link to NIT pid in PAT on program=0. This link is obligatory for DVB MPEG-2 TS.
- #13142 (new) (Flussonic) Transponder configuration now supports version_number for PSI tables. Подробнее
- #12068 (improved) (Flussonic) RGB support for HDMI ingest was added, the color rendering is now correct for end users.
- #2931 (improved) (Flussonic) Flussonic can provide seamless HLS playback while the transcoder is being reconfigured.
- #12814 (improved) (Flussonic) The transcoder on CPU supports the option ‘interlace=true’ (as was documented in transcoder options)
- #13157 (improved) (Flussonic UI) The video in the player on the Overview page is now changes accordingly when the user switches between streams in the list of streams on the left.
- #12824 (improved) (Flussonic) The support for playing published streams via TCP and/or IPv6 was added to the WebRTC player. Enabled by adding the ‘?transport=tcp’ option to the URL (wss://host/STREAMNAME/webrtc?transport=tcp) Подробнее
- #12926 (new) (Сoder) Chassis hostname can be modified from the Coder UI.
- #13051 (changed) (Сoder) Information was rearranged on the Chassis page.
- #11907 (new) (Player) The DVR player can show event markers received from Flussonic Watcher about events, such as motion, ANPR, face detection or going offline. To do so, the player takes the URL of the Watcher server as a parameter.
- #12506 (new) (Player) Switching between video-only and video+audio tracks by using ‘setTracks’.
- #12080 (new) (Player) Mechanism for collecting telemetry in Flussonic about failed WebRTC publications.
Flussonic Media Server
- #3361 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Stream name validation was added.
- #4082 (fixed) (Flussonic) HE-AAC transcoding was fixed.
- #4782 (fixed) (Flussonic) Better indication of broken license keys.
- #4865 (fixed) (Flussonic) Chromecast functionality was fixed in all players.
- #10215 (fixed) (Flussonic) Cached archives can no longer contain fragments of another stream.
- #11255 (fixed) (Flussonic) CPU and NVENC transcoders support closed captions.
- #12136 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic no longer adds a lot of slashes in #EXT-OATCLS-SCTE35.
- #12248 (fixed) (Flussonic) Enhanced performance of DRM HLS encryption.
- #12344 (fixed) (Flussonic) If a published RTMP stream is damaged due to narrow bandwidth, Flussonic now forcibly closes the connection with the publishing client and switches to a failover source.
- #12495 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) DVR tab content is now displayed according to the page URL (if your change the stream name, the content changes accordingly).
- #12531 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) On lower resolution screens, the general statistics on the Media page is now fit into the screen.
- #12661 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Some output URLs for a VOD file were removed (MPEG-TS, M4F, M4S).
- #12676 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The search operation is now case insensitive (Externally configured, Publishing locations, Origin servers, Files (VOD)).
- #12699 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The message on the Output tab for published streams was fixed.
- #13044 (fixed) (Flussonic) MPEG-TS Maximum Bitrate Descriptor was fixed. All reserved bits now are 1 in PSI.
- #12762 (fixed) (Flussonic) The transcoder failed if there was a logo overlayed and ’external’ was set to ’true’.
- #12813 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) After you has changed a stream name, all UI elements (URLs in the browser, player, playback links in Output) are changed accordingly.
- #12844 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Saving of DVR settings was fixed. Deleting a disk from the RAID was fixed.
- #12857 (fixed) (Flussonic) You can choose between Widevine and FairPlay for EzDRM if you use only one of these systems.
- #12891 (fixed) (Flussonic) HEVC video is now DRM encrypted correctly.
- #12899 (fixed) (Flussonic) Due to the corruption of cryptosystem on Debian9 and CentOS, Flussonic 20.08 could fail to start.
- #12906 (fixed) (Flussonic) Irrelevant directories are no longer created at Flussonic start after update.
- #12914 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The display of DVR tab’s elements was fixed: the preview fits the player window, and the time indicators for the sliders fit into the fields.
- #12983 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The URLs for published locations on the Input tab were fixed.
- #12986 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic restarts successfully even if DVB card was not properly configured.
- #13077 (fixed) (Flussonic) Transcoder options GOP and FPS are now global for a stream, not per-track. However, if in the configuration file these options follow the second or any subsequent video track, they apply locally to that track. If the options go after the very first video track or precede all tracks, then they apply to all tracks.
- #13078 (fixed) (Flussonic Сoder) The UI button Disable SSH and Enable SSH now works.
- #13154 (fixed) (Flussonic) MPTS ingest via UDP (mpts-udp://) was fixed.
- #11746 (fixed) (Сoder) Closed captions are passed through the transcoder.
- #12241 (fixed) (Сoder) The ‘busy’ status on Nvidia Coder was fixed, the encoder no longer crashes.
- #12297 (fixed) (Сoder) Nvidia Coder no longer stops responding during reconfiguration.
- #12544 (fixed) (Сoder) The Nvidia subsystem in Flussonic Coder was refactored.
- #12667 (fixed) (Сoder) Nvidia environment on Coder was downgraded to fix flapping that occurred on interlaced content.
- #13017 (fixed) (Сoder) UI controls for expanding warning messages now appear for long messages only.
- #12751 (fixed) (Player) Video publishing started with too low bitrate, which looked as if publishing was not going on.
- #12310 (deprecated) (Flussonic) The ancient logger library ’lager’ was completely removed.