Flussonic версии 20.04
Выпущен Flussonic Media Server 20.04
Статистика по RAID времени выполнения, захват ATSC, выпуск Flussonic Coder, журналирование ошибок в Sentry, структура транспортного потока в пользовательском интерфейсе, утилита pcr_inspector.
Flussonic Media Server
- #6244 (new) [Flussonic] You can now configure the rewind feature for DASH to any section of the archive, the same way as for HLS (timeshift_abs-TIME.mpd). An example of the URL: http://flussonic-ip/stream/timeshift_abs-1430227800.mpd
- #10964 (new) [Flussonic] The transcoder UI now automatically fills the fields that were left empty with calculated values.
- #10969 (new) [Flussonic UI] The check box EPG on the new EPG tab in the stream settings allows previewing and enbaling the EPG. Подробнее
- #11121 (new) [Flussonic] We prepared our transcoder for full DVB-T/S compliant encoding.
- #11198 (new) [Flussonic] The new utility pcr_inspector.erl can analyze the PCR accuracy jitter. Usage example: /opt/flussonic/contrib/pcr_inspector.erl -n 50000 udp://18.104.22.168:1234 -ipkt 1
- #11214 (new) [Flussonic] The runtime statistics about RAID is now included in the response to the call ‘/flussonic/api/read_config?runtime=true’. If migration is taking place, the response shows the speed, estimated end time, and time of the last change of values. Подробнее
- #11265 (new) [Flussonic UI] The Bitrate column on the main page shows whether a stream is SD, HD, FullHD, or UHD.
- #11296 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can capture broadcasts in the ATSC format directly from a DVB capture card. Подробнее
- #11339 (new) [Flussonic] You can get the program tree of the specified transport stream in the UI on the page admin/test-mpegts.
- #11340 (improved) [Flussonic] To configure capturing from a DVB-S board, you’ll now need to add the board’s parameters as a separate entry in the Flussonic configuration. Подробнее
- #11389 (improved) [Flussonic] The WebRTC demo app now plays video via WebRTC by using the ?proto=webrtc parameter.
- #11424 (improved) [Flussonic] Flussonic can access the ports it needs as a non-root user.
Мы выпустили Flussonic Coder - программно-аппаратное решение для многоформатного транскодирования, упаковки и доставки видео.
- #10958 (new) [Flussonic Coder] The Coder reboot status indication in the UI.
- #11419 (improved) [Coder UI] The Chassis page allows the user to change the DNS server.
- #11423 (improved) [Coder UI] The Chassis page allows the user to enable or disable a network interface.
- #5303 (new) [Player] For playing HLS in embed.html you can control the number of buffered segments with the liveSyncDurationCount option (embed.html?liveSyncDurationCount=3). The option is incompatible with ‘realtime=true’. Подробнее
- #6586 (new) [Player] The MSE-LD player accepts the ‘tracks=v1a1’ query string parameter and shows the message if the requested tracks are not present in the stream.
- #10857 (new) [MSE-LD Player] When closing a web socket, onError is triggered and closing is treated as an error, and a detailed description and a closing code for the web socket are passed with the error body, which allows the developer to process the lost connection in the MSE-LD player.
Flussonic Media Server
- #9375 (fixed) [Flussonic] The ‘migrate’ option no longer causes failure of recording to and playing video from DVR RAID.
- #9841 (fixed) [Flussonic] Deleting a disk from the DVR RAID can no longer cause the UI to stop working.
- #9944 (fixed) [Flussonic] The transcoder now processes M4F streams successfully.
- #10040 (fixed) [Flussonic] In Origin locations, the streams' DVR information is now present.
- #10195 (fixed) [Flussonic] Transcoded channels could become inactive.
- #10656 (fixed) [Flussonic] The time of displaying teletext was shorter than in an incoming stream.
- #10809 (fixed) [Flussonic] The query string with a token for playing VOD via DASH was fixed.
- #10837 (fixed) [Flussonic] The icons were returned to control buttons in the DVR player.
- #10855 (fixed) [Flussonic] In version 20.02 playlists of transcoded streams contained incorrect subtitle track names, which led to subtitles in a wrong language.
- #10890 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of version 20.01.1 with offline license activation was resolved.
- #11005 (fixed) [Flussonic] Now all disks in a RAID are populated proportionally to their size.
- #11019 (fixed) [Flussonic] The DVR RAID’s cache no longer stores obsolete data.
- #11023 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of v20.02 with failed transcoding of HEVC streams was resolved.
- #11162 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The issue with missing token on the DVR page was resolved.
- #11166 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] Deleting a VOD location was fixed.
- #11182 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] Deleting tracks on the Transcoder page was fixed.
- #11115 (fixed) [Flussonic] Exsessive messages about transcoder overload were removed.
- #11207 (fixed) [Flussonic] When checking for a newer version in post-release versions, Flussonic no longer offers to degrade to a previous version.
- #11212 (fixed) [Flussonic] RTMP publication of multibitrate streams was fixed, only the first tracks are published now.
- #11218 (fixed) [Flussonic] High CPU usage due to ‘push rtmp://’ causing excessive subscriptions to events of streams with lost sources was fixed.
- #11245 (fixed) [Flussonic] After transcoding with ‘sar’ specified, output streams have a correct ‘sar’.
- #11263 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] When returning to the list in Media, the selected stream is no longer selected.
- #11276 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The width of the Bitrate box was increased.
- #11288 (fixed) [Flussonic] The field DeviceID is now obligatory if a hardware transcoder was selected in the transcoding settings.
- #11295 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with some transcoded streams failing to play was resolved.
- #11304 (fixed) [Flussonic] The API call /flussonic/api/modify_config is no longer terminated due to timeout.
- #11311 (fixed) [Flussonic] The incident with a failure to read DVR was resolved.
- #11349 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic now prohibits publication to a stream from another source when the first source is in the process of publishing.
- #11360 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue in a nightly build with publishing to Akamai was resolved.
- #11464 (fixed) [Flussonic] Temporary stops in active output UDP streams caused by an attempt to push data to that stream from another IP address no longer happen.
- #3542 (fixed) [Player] The embed.html player resumes playing automatically now when a lost stream is back.
- #4713 (fixed) [Player] When playing live broadcasts, the player attempted to display video screenshots when the user hovered the mouse over the timeline.
- #4832 (fixed) [Player] The MSE-LD player via embed.html?realtime=true could delay before it began playing a stream.
- #5044 (fixed) [Player] The ‘from’ parameter now works correctly.
- #5531 (fixed) [Player] The loading of preview no longer causes an error for started live and ondemand streams.
- #9812 (fixed) [Player] A single timeline for multi-stream DVR was added.
- #11274 (fixed) [Player] On Android, the position of the button for choosing the quality was fixed.
- #11448 (fixed) [Сoder] Turning on DHCP for chassis was fixed.